国外网站
当前位置:首页 > 阅读 > 英语阅读

超现实主义电影台词合集(中英双语)

发布时间:2019-09-25 04:44:07 来源:国外网站推荐 更新时间:2024-04-26 11:02:11 人气浏览:

人们对超现实主义经常会产生误解,认为超现实便是脱离现实,属于另一个世界。

其实不然,超现实实际上是根植于现实之上的,只不过是用看似迷离、梦幻、抽象、戏谑或恶搞的手法将其表现出来。

image.png

《一条安达鲁犬》插画海报

超现实主义电影(Surrealist Film)的创作和发展无不受到弗洛伊德精神分析学说的影响,导演们试图将潜意识,梦境等搬上荧幕,强调欲望,无理性,情绪力量和个人快感。

今天,小编整理了一些著名的超现实主义电影的台词,让我们一起来看看吧~

《楚门的世界》(The Truman Show)

We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented.

我们接受这个世界呈现出来的现实。

Life is fragile.

生命是很脆弱的。

No way, mister. You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

你不能放弃,就算跛着脚也要攀上巅峰。

Some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright...

有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life, recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.

他成长的同时,科技也日新月异,他的一生被隐藏式摄影机细细记录,以直播的形式分享给众人。

Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好,以防我之后见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about. We learn that no one is poor who has friends.

大门不出,天下事全知;有朋相伴,无人识贫困。

What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.

你无权把别人的生活当成一场笑话来看待。

Whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.

不管答案是什么,我们一起承担对错。

《地下》(Underground)

A war is no war until the brother kills his brother.

战争不是战争,直到兄弟残杀。

We're all crazy. We just haven't been diagnosed yet.

我们都有病,只是还没有确诊而已。

Once upon a time... there was a country...

在很久很久以前,曾经有一个国家......

《大鱼》(Big Fish)

Dr. Bennett (Senior): Your mother came in about three in the afternoon. Her neighbor drove her, on account of your father was on business in Wichita. You were born a week early, but there were no complication. It was a perfect delivery. Now, your father was sorry to miss it, but it wasn't the custom for the men to be in the room for deliveries then, so I can't see as it would have been much different had he been there. And that's the real story of how you were born. Not very exciting, is it? And I suppose if I had to choose between the true version and an elaborate one involving a fish and a wedding ring, I might choose the fancy version. But, then that's just me.

班尼特老医生:你妈妈大概下午三点来到医院,是她的邻居送她来的,因为当时你爸爸到威奇托出差去了。你提早了一个星期来到人间,但什么事情都没发生,你的诞生很顺利。可你爸爸因为错过了你的出生而感到很遗憾,但当时男人出现在接生现场是很不常见的,因此我并不觉得他的在场会有什么区别。这就是你出生的真实故事。不是很有趣,对吧?如果让我选择是要真实版,还是那个加了条大怪鱼和婚戒的夸张版,我可能会选后者。但这只是我的个人看法。

Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.

你是否因为听过一个笑话太多遍了而忘了它为什么有趣?后来你又一次听到它,突然间,犹如恍然一新,你就会想起为何一开始就会喜欢它了。

A man tells stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way, he becomes immortal.

一个人不停地讲着故事,让他自己也成了故事本身。故事在他死后继续流传,那样,他也变得永垂不朽了。

《天使爱美丽》(Amelie)

I like to look for things no one else catches. I hate the way drivers never look at the road in old movies.

我喜欢寻找没有人在意的细节。我讨厌老电影里那些开车从来不看路的人。

Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's.

没有你,今天的心绪就成了昨天的头皮屑。

We pass the time of day to forget how time passes.

我们虚度光阴,从而来忘记时间是如何消逝的。

I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine.

我有过两次心脏病发,一次流产,是因为吸毒,在我怀孕的时候。除此之外,我过得挺好的。

A woman without love wilts like a flower without sun.

没有爱情的女人像没有阳光的花,都会凋零。

To a kid, time always drags. Suddenly you're fifty. All that's left of your childhood... fits in a rusty little box.

小时候总嫌时间过得慢,一眨眼就已经50岁了。童年时光被放进了生锈的小盒子里。

Luck is like the Tour de France. You wait, and it flashes past you. You have to catch it while you can.

运气像环法自行车赛,如果你等,它就会从你身边溜走,你要适时抓住它。

You don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him!

你不是玻璃做的,经得起生活的打击。如果你让这个机会溜走,总有一天,你的心会变得和我的老骨头一样,又干又脆。

《暖暖内含光》(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating.

说个不停不一定代表你们在交流。

What a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger.

花了那么长时间和一个人交往,却发觉她不过是个陌生人,这该有多失落。

Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.

祝福那些健忘的人吧,尽管他们犯了愚蠢的错误,他们还是得到了更好的结果。

Sometimes I don't think people realize how lonely it is to be a kid. Like... you don't matter.

有时候,我觉得成年人没有意识到小孩子有多孤独,就像,他们的存在并不重要。

I can't remember anything without you.

我的记忆,全部都是关于你。

I can't see anything I don't like about you.

我爱你全部的模样。

《黑店狂想曲》(Delicatessen)

No one is entirely evil. It's circumstance. Or they don't realize the wrong.

没有人是坏得彻头彻尾的,这都是环境造成的,或者他们并不认为他们的所作所为有任何不妥之处。

He disappeared one night, after a show. We only found his remains... They ate him! Can you believe that? They ate him!

某晚,洗过澡后,他就消失不见了。我们只能找到他的残骸...... 他们吃了他!你能相信吗?他们把他给吞肚子里去了!


推荐阅读

  • 一周热门

  • 小编推荐

  • 最新收录