国外网站
当前位置:首页 > 阅读 > 英语阅读

英文美文:Loving you is like loving the life of my own (Part I)爱你就像爱生命

发布时间:2019-11-19 07:17:43 来源:国外网站推荐 更新时间:2024-04-26 22:53:57 人气浏览:

Loving you is like loving the life of my own (Part I)

I have now got accustomed to something,

我现在已经养成了一种习惯,

every other two or three days, I would tell you what I wouldn’t want to impart to anyone else.

就是每三二天要找你说几句不想对别人说的话。

Of course I do have something more yet to tell you, but as long as I have brought them to you,

当然还有更多的话没有说出口来,但是只要我把它带到了你面前,

英文美文:Loving you is like loving the life of my own爱你就像爱生命

I would be happy to walk away, free from all that is on my mind.

我走开的时候自己就满意了,这些念头

I am now a good man with conscience. You are my conscience.

我现在不坏了,我有了良心。我的良心就是你。

Deep down there are times that I could be cynical and arrogant toward people.

我的灵魂里有很多地方玩世不恭,对人傲慢无礼,

But there’s a core of my soul,

但是它有一个核心,

delicate as a lamb, fears all the darkness of the world.

这个核心害怕黑暗,柔弱得像绵羊一样。

The only solace I can find is through a love which is purely unconditional.

只有顶平等的有爱才能使他得到安慰。

To me, you are part of the core.

你对我是属于这个核心的。

I am in love with you, since the moment I caught sight of you.

我是爱你的,看见就爱上了。

My love to you casts aside all my self-seeking thoughts.

我爱你爱到不自私的地步。

Will I ever stop loving you? Will I?

我会不爱你吗?不爱你?

No. Loving you is like loving the life of my own.

不会。爱你就像爱生命。

But I just can’t figure out how to get closer to you.

我真不知怎么才能和你亲近起来,

You are within my sight, yet too far to reach, and too vague to see through.

你好像是一个可望而不可及的目标,我琢磨不透,

I chase after you as fast as I could, but can never get up to you, only to sit on the ground and weep by myself.

追也追不上,就坐下哭了起来。

I will cry if you are into someone else, even so I will still have a crush on you.

你要是喜欢别人我会哭,但是还是喜欢你。

I can hand you over all my soul,

我把我整个的灵魂都给你,

along with my quirks, my caprice, my dark side and the bright,

连同它的怪癖,耍小脾气,忽明忽暗,

all together in 1800 ways I could be so bad.

一千八百种坏毛病。它真讨厌,

Annoying as it is, my love for you is the best thing I have in me.

只有一点好,爱你。

You know what I value most in this world?

你知道我在世界上最珍视的东西吗?

My personality, also the freedom to think as I will.

那就是我自己的性格,也就是我自己思想的自由。

Even in this respect I can give up them all.

在这个问题上我都放下刀枪了

That is to say, changing and influencing me is up to you.

–也就是说,听任你的改造和影响。

Then why would you frown to my mistakes unconsciously done and the hurt I bring you one time or two?

你为什么还要计较我一两次无心的过失和对你的伤害呢?

There are many I hold dear, especially you.

我对好多人怀有最深的感情,尤其是对你。

For many I wish to do something good, especially for you.

我很想为别人做好事,尤其是对你。

You, being so adorable, deserve the best man in the world. I do wish I could be the one.

你是非常可爱的人,真应该遇到最好的人,我也真希望我就是。

So if you please, be in love, with me.

假如你愿意,你就恋爱吧,爱我。

You don’t really have to love me, but I love you. It’s destined.

不一定要你爱我,但是我爱你,这是我的命运。

Should you come back to me, I would be so elated.

你要是回来我就高兴了,

Soon you’ll see me setting off firecrackers that rock the whole city of Beijing.

马上我就要放个震动北京城的大炮仗。


推荐阅读

  • 一周热门

  • 小编推荐

  • 最新收录